Free webinar: Unleash the bug hunter: A trial lesson in Software Testing [recording]
Have you ever wondered what it takes to be an experienced software tester? Are you interested in learning about the essential tasks and responsibilities involved in the software testing process?
If so, watch the recording of the fascinating webinar “Unleash the Bug Hunter: Trial Course in Software Testing.” During this webinar, our experienced mentor will introduce you to the exciting world of software testing, covering a variety of topics.
- What are the main tasks and responsibilities of a software tester in the process of creating and deploying a product?
- How does a tester collaborate with the development team and other stakeholders such as Product Owners or UX/UI designers?
- What are the different types of software testing?
- How does a tester choose appropriate testing techniques, such as unit tests, integration tests, functional tests, performance tests, or usability tests?
- What are the key stages of testing and how to effectively manage testing resources?
- Q&A session
A programmer with several years of testing experience specializing in augmented and virtual reality applications and the Unity engine. Graduated from the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow with a degree in Automation and Robotics. Privately, an enthusiast of foreign language learning and computer game development.